Senior Director, Key Art & Print
This position is responsible for the uploading of photo and video assets, press releases, and general information about the company to our Disney General Entertainment Content Press family of sites and the support of event photography both remote and in-person. This position works with the site administrator on future design and development cycles for all of our press sites and other tools used to support internal business partners.
• Responsible for registration and management of photo, video and press release assets and the visual presentation on the domestic press site.
• Responsible for building pages for new shows and TV specials on domestic press site.
• Work closely with Photo Publicity and Marketing teams to ensure timely release and management of assets and other deliverables.
• Work with Editorial Services and Corporate Communications teams on various initiatives.
• Interact with multiple business partners within the communications organization to successfully deliver assets, meet deadlines and assist with various strategies.
• Verify audio and video files meet technical specifications - Edit files when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
• A good understanding and working experience with graphic visual design and websites
• Troubleshoot technical issues for Mac and PC.
• Configure and troubleshoot small scale LAN, managed switches, and NAS while on location at events
• Understanding and experience with Backing up various forms of data to hosted servers
• Experience maintaining basic servers - User access and diagnose server for errors
• Perform additional tasks as required
• Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, works well with others, team player
• Okay with working extended hours, some weekends and often times with short notice
• Tenacious problem-solving and analytical skills
• Moderate understanding and experience with HTML and CSS
• Basic understanding and work experience with FTP programs
• Basic understanding and work experience with video editing
• Basic understanding and work experience with audio and video codecs, filetypes, and quality standards
• Basic understanding of computer networking or willingness to learn
• Solid understanding of quality control
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have valid CA driver's license
• Must be able to lift 60lbs
• Job requires ability to bend, stand, sit, crouch
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vvbn-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.