We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager - Compensation (Project Hire) in the Disney General Entertainment Content Compensation team. This role will have the opportunity to be part of a small team that manages both broad-based and executive compensation for a dynamic business focused on creating compelling, cutting-edge television content.
• Partner with the team to develop and refine compensation analysis tools and forms, ensuring ongoing process & product improvement across the compensation function
• Harmonization work across legacy businesses
• Create tools to evaluate position to market, create & maintain job families, and formalize salary ranges across a variety of businesses
• Manage salary survey submissions and update benchmarks in Comp Analyst
• Prepare comp package recommendations for new hires, promotions & market adjustments based on market data and internal peers
• Work in partnership with the team to maintain internal compensation databases and reporting
• 3- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in Compensation, HR, Finance or a similar discipline
• Systems mind-set with exceptional organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills with a commitment to accuracy & details
• Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities, often on tight timelines
• Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place
• Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner (builds relationships, delivers results)
• Independent work style, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision
• Advanced MS Excel and Access skills required
• SAP or Workday experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.