The Post Production Executive Assistant reports to the Vice President of Post Production and provides administrative support to the overall Post Production and Editorial teams at Walt Disney Animation Studios. This position will focus on administrative support, new hire onboarding coordination, department project tracking, and assist with day-to-day project operations on an as-needed basis.
• Provide administrative support to the Vice President and Director of Post Production and assists with administrative tasks for the Post Production team. This includes:
• Overseeing multiple individual and team calendars
• Process expense reports
• Book and manage travel
• Coordinate external meetings and business meals
• Invoice management which includes generating Purchase Orders, submitting invoices through SAP, and problem solving for invoice-related issues
• Manage and maintain department documents (contracts and Standard Operating Procedures).
• Manage the onboarding of new recording studios in accordance with technology and privacy policies.
• Facilitate vendor/daily hire contracts/MSAs through WDAS legal.
• Responsible for new hire department onboarding which includes equipment and resource preparation and scheduling meet and greets and training coordination.
• Point of contact for department studio-related matters, including space planning, drive-on passes, seat assignments, etc.
• Assist with day to day post production project management. Event Planning, such as team building events, feature film wrap parties and awards show logistics.
• Backup for the Post Production Supervisor in notes process for mix playbacks.
• Responsible for coordination with Production and Recordists for internal and external recording facilities process.
• Proven knowledge of the following:
• Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, gMail, Calendar)
• Hardware: Mac and PC
• Basic understanding of film, video, audio production and post-production
• Basic understanding of animation or live-action workflow
• Self-starter and experience with managing tasks efficiently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience interacting with executives in a creative field
• Experience prioritizing and organizing team initiatives and requests
• Possesses strong critical thinking skills
• Handles confidential information with discretion
• Flexible, has a desire to learn and ask questions
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• BA Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Film Studies or other Production related Major, or applicable career experience
WDAS continues to build on its rich legacy of innovation and creativity, from the first fully-animated feature film, 1937's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, to 2019's Frozen 2, the biggest animated film of all time, to our 60th animated feature, Encanto, releasing November 2021. Among the studio's timeless creations are Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and Zootopia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbx3y-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.