- Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout WABI:
WABI TV5 first signed on in January 1953, becoming Maine's first television station. It has long been the news leader for eastern and central Maine. The station's located at 35 Hildreth Street in Bangor and has a bureau in Waterville, Maine.
Job entails running TV5's Central Maine Bureau in a general assignment reporting capacity with a heavy emphasis on state legislature coverage. Job also requires shooting and editing, posting materials to social media and website, and representing station at community events.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General assignment reporting
- State legislature coverage
- Shooting and editing
- Posting materials to website and social media
- Opportunities for fill-in anchor assignments on various newscasts
- Educational background in electronic mass media/journalism
- Experience shooting and editing
- Experience running live backpack unit
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2yy2-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.