We are looking for a dynamic Audio Recruiter to lead the full life-cycle recruiting process across Vox Media. Ideal candidates for this position will have experience in full life-cycle recruiting within high growth organizations.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with hiring managers, leadership and HR Business Partners to understand hiring needs; clearly map out hiring strategies and manage expectations throughout the process
• Create and execute a full life-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Advise hiring teams and interview panels on process, interview assessment capabilities and building talent pipelines
• Strategically source and build talent pipelines for various Audio/Podcast Production related roles including: Audio Producers, Audio Engineers, Podcast Producers, Editors, Supervising Producers.
• Leverage internal tools, social media and your network to source a creative and diverse talent pool.
• Deliver exceptional Vox Media's candidate experience.
• Work with a strong sense of urgency, and fill the highest priority needs for the company.
• Track and report metrics.
What you'll bring:
• A strong desire to work at Vox Media and familiarity with at least one of our brands.
• 3+ years of hands-on recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; proven ability to thrive on change
• Experience recruiting for media companies and/or for roles related to content creation.
• Proactive and able to work autonomously.
• Experience recruiting top tier talent using diverse and creative sourcing methods.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
• Experience managing projects and owning client relationships
• Ability to articulate the company's mission, vision, values, products, and culture.
• Proven success delivering customer service through relationship building and understanding of the business.
• Ability to sell, negotiate, and close.
Bonus points for:
• BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or similar field
• Experience recruiting editorial talent across multiple disciplines
• Greenhouse ATS experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55qj1-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.