Vox Media's Corporate IT team is looking for an Associate Systems Administrator. You'll be expected to provide excellent customer service by ensuring systems performance and maintenance at all of our Vox Media office. As Vox Media continues to grow, you'll play an essential role in enhancing the security and quality of Vox Media's IT infrastructure. This position will report directly to the Director, IT Infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
• Evaluate, build, integrate, test, and prepare systems for operational use and patches for rapid remediation.
• Manage Active Directory and related systems for the organization.
• Help manager and integrate SaaS apps.
• Integrate and manage automation tools for commonly performed tasks.
• Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning.
• Perform troubleshooting and analysis of servers and associated systems.
• Effectively communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users across the organization.
What You'll Bring:
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with project stakeholders as well as team members.
• Knowledge of server virtualization, media file storage, and basic networking.
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Powershell.
• Experience with Okta.
• Experience implementing and maintaining the following systems: Active Directory, Network Storage, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services.
• Microsoft or Okta certifications or equivalent preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq52vx-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.