This posting is no longer active and was removed on 04/09/2021
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Video QC Operator is responsible for performing full technical evaluations of video and audio assets, including identifying and logging film and digital anomalies and other production artifacts created through mastering, transcoding, dubbing and/or conversion processes for a variety of major studios and distribution platforms.
Must have knowledge of HDR/Dolby Vision/Atmos QC
- Diagnose origin of issues found during QC and discuss potential solutions for fixes
- Familiarize with network, platform and broadcast specs and QC assets accordingly
- Work with management, client services and fellow team-members to establish consistency across reporting
- Personally ensure the technical accuracy and quality of work produced in QC report.
- Resolve technical or deadline related issues with operational departments and client services towards a timely resolution
- Maintain company quality standards by adhering to checklists and departmental directives
- Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures and maintain an exceptional level of service for our customers
- Participate in training, as needed
- Undertake additional department duties as required
Apply on company's website