The VP, North America Sales is a key leadership role within VICE Media Group, LLC. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Client Partners across the US with primary focus on category specific revenue generation and goal attainment.
The ideal candidate is one who is a strong people leader, intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, provides detailed follow-through and within a growing organization is flexible and agile.
This position will report into the SVP of Commercial, North America.
• Achieve revenue and growth targets and execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Execute against the SVP's comprehensive strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for establishing and developing the client-centric relationships
• Identify new business opportunities, develop new senior level relationships, nurture and grow existing relationships
• Manage Client Partners with goal of meeting/exceeding revenue, prospecting and new business targets
• Directs sales activities, creates and/or manages Client Partners' territory or account assignments to maximize client opportunities
• Interact and develop strong relationships with cross-department partners and internal stakeholders to ensure success for Client Partners' and clients.
• Coach sales professionals to penetrate existing and new accounts, captivate decision makers and overcome selling obstacles
• Champion and foster department values and ensure that all are upheld by the greater team
Experience & Qualifications
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets, and winning new business opportunities
• Demonstrated revenue forecasting and pipeline management
• Proven budget management skills
• Advanced negotiation skills and ability to handle complex sales
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
• Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring qualities is a must; a strong desire to motivate and develop staff
• Adept entrepreneurial self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Minimum 10 years experience in sales; preferred experience in media and ad sales
• Minimum of 3 years experience of managing and leading sales professionals
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
• Ability to travel across US, as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjov4-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.