VICE x Team
The Treasury Team plays a vital role within the Vice Media Group, we are globally responsible for the liquidity for all entities. Responsible for managing all bank relationships, cash management activities, and developing risk management strategies. The Treasury Department is very dynamic and reactive to market activities and needs of the organization. Being a partner to all teams within the company, creates exposure to a wide range of requirements and is fundamental to this group.
Role x You
As our Treasury Analyst you will support the vital operations of the department, in a small dynamic team. You'll be managing the execution of the day-to-day Treasury operations for Vice across our EMEA and APAC Regions. This would include performing daily bank account reconciliations, monitor cash pools, transactions, bank fee analysis and daily cash position reporting.
You'll have direct involvement supporting cashflow forecasts and management of the Treasury Management System, supporting the Senior Treasury Manager and overall goals of the Treasury department.
This role will also help to maintain controls surrounding all bank accounts for the organization, which would include ensuring all bank signatories and mandates are updated as required, accurately maintain the BAM database and mitigate all risks as appropriate.
You have these:
• You'll have 2-4 years experience as a Finance Analyst, and/or 1 years focused experience in Treasury Management, cash management and accounting, ideally within a global multinational company .
• General knowledge of business, Treasury and accounting standards, procedures and policies.
• Exhibit analytical, process management and communication skills, including report writing and presentation.
• Requires proactive interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills; attention to detail is necessary. The ability to adapt communication style to audience is essential.
• Ability to work independently and interface with multiple management levels.
• Ability to work in a team environment while adapting to varied and changing responsibilities in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Proficient in MS Office with Intermediate Level Excel skills.
We'd love if you also had these:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
• Experience with Treasury management systems (a plus).
Working at VICE
VICE prioritises the ideas and people that other media companies miss. We believe that innovation is a direct result of diverse, inclusive cultures and see it as essential to our staff, culture and business. To learn more read the VICE GUIDE TO VICE.
VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity are major benefits to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorisation to work in the UK. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d939z4-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.