Integrations Engineer, Information Systems
Vice Media Group
London, United Kingdom
Senior Developer, Information Systems (PHP)
VICE x Team
Information Systems provides the company with tools to manage revenue and financial reporting. We aim to simplify complex financial information and automate the revenue recognition process where possible.
Most of our internal systems are based on Laravel and vue.js.
Role x You
You are an experienced PHP developer with a proven track record working on complex web applications.
You are comfortable with translating business requirements into technical requirements and working with non-technical stakeholders. You have an understanding of the big picture and have experience working with a large organisation.
You are always looking for a better solution and believe in self directed learning.
• 5+ years experience in PHP or other scripting languages.
• Laravel or Symfony.
• MySQL, Postgres.
• Experience consuming APIs, especially from Google Ad Manager.
• Experience working within an AWS environment.
• Comfortable on the command line
We'd love if you also had these:
• Media, Advertising, Ad Tech or Consulting experience.
• Frontend experience
• Exposure to Salesforce, Google Ad Manager, Netsuite
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, AWS ECS and Terraform.
• Basic understanding of accounting and corporate finance
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.