Role x You
The Senior Analyst, FP&A role will sit within fast paced Digital Publishing FP&A team reporting into the Manager, FP&A Digital. This role will entail supporting the Digital line of business in its monthly operational finance reporting (MOR), while also assisting the Digital FP&A team leads with providing operational financial planning and analysis support across the Digital line of business globally. Business across the International territories.
MOR (monthly operating review):
• Support the MOR process with FP&A leads, NAM counterparts, while developing the quality of the report and bringing presentation into agreed worldwide format
• Monthly analysis of the MOR data in conjunction with regional market controller and commercial business leads.
• Provide analysis and explanation of component parts of the European MOR, MENA MOR and Global MOR
• Work with Accounting team and dept leads to ensure accurate reporting, and consistent posting
• Support and implement PID/Project framework for Digital International markets, and be central point of contact for all PID/Project queries
• Perform reconciliation of Salesforce, Netsuite and Boostr data monthly
• Provide Margin analysis by project and by market
Revenue and Pipeline Analysis:
• Work with FP&A leads to establish consistent, accurate view of revenue and pipeline data across the Europe and MENA
• Develop full understanding of reporting systems and differences between reporting of data from those systems (Netsuite, Domo, Salesforce)
• Provide Agency and client planning analysis as required
Cost and Margin Analysis:
• In conjunction with FP&A leads, work with the dept heads and production teams to ensure their understanding of current and historic content / OOP spend, and tracking against budget
• Provide insight into spend trends and feedback to teams
• Analyse margin data and feedback to commercial teams, supporting Accounting teams and support teams in keeping data accurate and transparent
Treasury / Transactional Support:
• Work with Accounts Payable and Treasury to help prioritise and manage expectations of team in respect of high priority or urgent payments
• Work with and support the dept heads and team to ensure POs are accurately created in a timely manner
Planning & budgeting:
• Assist the FP&A lead with digital LOB budgeting and planning process management
• Ad Hoc analysis on brand and dept performance
Key Territories Covered:
• Europe & MENA
You have these:
• Strong business acumen and capacity for fiscal responsibility
• Strong analytical and strategic mindset, always looking dive into the figures and challenge the numbers
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other advanced reporting tool skills
We'd love if you also had these:
• BS/BA with a preferred major in Finance, Accounting, Economics
• 2+ years of Accounting/ Finance work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
VICE Media (VICE.com, VICE Studios, VICE TV, Virtue, VICE News, Refinery29, PULSE Films, i-D) is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Candidates, please note that if you are contacted by anyone with an email other than @vice.com purporting to be recruiting on behalf of Vice Media, it is not legitimate, and you should not engage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1w46x-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.