- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Role: Sales Manager - Greece
Reporting to: Managing Director - SEE
VICE Greece is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will manage the Sales / Ad ops dpt.
At any given time, the responsibilities of the Sales Manager range from developing and innovating our sales portfolio to managing and motivating the sales team.
VICE Greece's aim for significant and rapid growth, requires that the Sales Manager should have the ability to manage existing sales relationships, drive new business and increase sales and gross profits.
The Sales Manager is responsible for all areas of the sales department, some of the key responsibilities are:
• Deliver significant sales results based on targets.
• Identify new trends in the media sales business practice and ensure that VICE Greece remains at the cutting edge of our portfolio offering.
• Successfully integrate and efficiently work with all other departments to maximise creativity, planning output and sales results.
• Fully integrate with the Ad Operations team.
• Organise advertising/sales accounts, working closely with the MD.
• Ensure accurate and timely sales reporting and budgeting, including a bi-weekly sales report and inputting on the monthly global sales report.
• Promote VICE to clients, media agencies and advertisers.
• Input and innovate media products.
• Maintain regular contact with local senior management to ensure all business objectives are being met.
Presentation and Communication Skills:
• The Sales Manager is expected to demonstrate strong written and verbal skills. This includes the ability to run meetings, present and promote/sell creative sales ideas.
• The Sales Manager must demonstrate the advanced capabilities to negotiate and sell digital media.
• To keep accurate and detailed finance status sales sheets.
• To be responsible for accurate invoicing procedures in the Sales Dept.
Other Required Qualifications/Skills:
• 5-6 years of experience in the position of Sales Manager or Head of Sales in the Media Industry.
• Must have senior level contacts at media agencies.
• Adaptability and willingness to pick up and run things quickly and accurately - proactively add ideas and innovation to the VICE business.
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive.
• Fast learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Effective team player with strong resiliency.
• Being an ambassador for the business at all times.
• Fluent in English and Greek.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xjx-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Vice Media Group
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.