Scope of Work:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
Pre-greenlight & Development Phase:
• Assist Studio HOP & EP with with the overall show budgets and scheduling
• Research best suited vendors for the project as per creative
• Checking availability with the preferred crew for the project
• Preparing show budgets and timelines
• Assist with legal formalities, paperwork required prior greenlight with third party crew & vendors
Pre Production, Shoot and Post Production
• Managing and supervising all physical aspects of production along with show team
• Ensuring best possible deals across vendors keeping the budget and creatives of the show in mind
• Responsible for ensuring that requirements of all departments across the project are met
• To function as the liaison between the Studio HOP, EP and the series and on-ground team(s).
• To supervise and oversee production from start to end; including managing team, scheduling and overall execution of the project.
• To overlook and supervise the finances along with Vice finance team during production
• To ensure all back end paperwork: talent and location releases, etc. are duly filled, signed and logged by respective show teams
• Overseeing talent management and execution of talent contracts ahead of the production schedule.
• May be required to travel and be on-ground along with the local crew
• Sharing regular updates in an organized manner with all, on production with Studio HOP and EP
• To work closely with VICE leads to ensure the project is completed within timelines and budgets
• To ensure timely updates & escalating any production concerns to Vice HODs
• Ensuring Covid production guidelines are followed through the duration of project - Pre to post and as per local market regulations.
• Role is India specific
• Having Work experience for minimum 8 years.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8bxp-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.