VICE x Team:
The Director, Talent Acquisition will partner with the People, Culture and Impact function, referred to functionally as HR. The role will provide thought leadership and support to business leaders and local HRBP's in US and Canada markets while providing tactical and strategic talent acquisition and recruiting leadership.
Role x You
The Director, TA will manage recruitment for designated lines of businesses (but contribute where needed) in the US and Canada on Talent Acquisition needs and requirements, ensuring that the candidate experience is unmatched and the internal candidate experience is one that continuously supports our employees' development, sense of belonging and careers - from searching and interviewing to onboarding. The Director, TA will report directly to the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition and assist with team leadership and process creation/implementation, as directed by the Sr. Director. The Director, TA is a trusted advisor, working closely with VMG leaders to establish the vision and roadmap for the talent acquisition function in US and Canada markets. As a strategic driver of organizational success, the talent acquisition function spans across recruitment, onboarding, and employer brand experience
In the short term...Build and maintain excellent relationships with HRBP's and business leaders to grow business knowledge while recruiting outstanding candidates for VMG and creating an unmatched candidate experience for said candidates. The Director will gain insight on departmental objectives, opportunities, and current market dynamics.
After 6 months…Contribute to the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies by utilizing the latest techniques, community partnerships and event activations to close sourcing pipeline gaps. Partner with the Sr. Director, TA and the TA team to implement processes that will allow the TA to operate efficiently, accurately and collaboratively.
What you'll do:
The successful candidate will bring deep functional experience and operational leadership to the role while striving to innovate and deliver results.
• Translate recruiting strategies and execute these in US/Canada to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidate
• Act as the lead recruiter for US/Canada, role modeling VMG behaviors for TA team as well as leading TA team best practices
• Handle senior-level (at times all levels), urgent and complex hiring processes
• Partner with HRBPs for on-the-ground recruitment support, updates, internal employee knowledge and future recruitment/pipeline needs
• Contribute to designated pillars of talent management as assigned to by the Sr. Director
• Evaluate current sourcing and selection procedures; help develop and oversee a robust and efficient hiring process that is fair and unbiased
• Implement programs to find the right talent against current and future workforce planning strategies; this includes university visits and presence at external events
• Partner with business leaders to continue to grow diversity and inclusion efforts; identify key external partners and programs in which we should participate
• Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
• Assist in implementing programming that supports talent acquisition and business goals, such as interviewer training, recruiting workflow process, Hiring Playbook etc.
• Together with the Global TA function, provide thought leadership on topics of talent selection, assessment, onboarding and development including calibration, training, compliance and efficiencies
You have these:
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in recruitment preferred
• Ability to align various business talent strategies to drive business goals
• Experience working as part of a global matrixed organization; Comfort navigating complex, global organizational structures and past experience with developing and maintaining positive relationships with HRBP's
• Passionate about building great teams, defining strategy, developing processes to ensure the talent acquisition function is running efficiently with operational excellence, strong organizational skills, ability to manage operations with precision and consistent follow through and a collaborative mindset
• Strong client-service orientation and relationship-building skills across all levels within the organization, as well as externally; business partners and candidates should all have excellent experience when working with you
• Ability to balance numerous requisitions from different lines of business at the same time
• Exhibit poise and savvy with strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
We'd love if you also have these:
• The ability to understand and synthesize a wide range of stakeholder views, constantly listening whilst remaining focused on the overall goal.
• Able to independently juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
We want to find people who believe in our goals and feel inspired enough to grow while they're here to fill the role, rather than someone who checks the boxes but isn't invested. We encourage you to apply and show us what you've got even if you don't meet every single requirement!
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvokoj-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.