Full Time Job
Brand & Project Manager
Vice Media Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
VICE is a global youth media company and the industry leader in producing and distributing the best online video content in the world. Launched in 1994 as a punk magazine, VICE now operates in 36 countries and has expanded into a multimedia network, including the world's premier source for original online video, VICE.COM; an international network of digital channels; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; and a book-publishing division.
As Brand & Project Manager you will work closely with commercial teams (Benelux) to grow VICE's digital media business. You will be the keeper of the VICE brand and play a key role on how the brand can be perceived through our commercial partnerships. You will be responsible for day to day media strategy offerings, project management and execution of VICE Belgium (non-)digital offerings.
• Be responsible for creating and execute unique local B2B commercial products innovations and initiatives involving VICE Belgium multi-offerings, based on key-clients needs and local offerings
• Be responsible for responding and executing local commercial briefs and projects in the most creative and strategic way
• Manage the debrief and creative approach along with the creative and editorial teams in order to respond to the client's brief in the most relevant, strategic and unique way
• Manage all local standard media and content campaigns, from media planning, scheduling, distribution, optimisation, communication and delivery for display, social and content campaigns and projects on VICE managed platforms and beyond
• Keep all stakeholder up to date of campaign status and changes at all times
• Maximise delivery across key clients, ensuring VICE delivers the best yield from its digital inventory by monitoring sell through rates, and pricing policies around custom projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrate confidence in presenting local digital strategy and development to VICE commercial teams
• Experience in (digital) media and/or a publishing environment
• Must thrive in a face-paced environment and possess a strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines at once
• 3 + years of relevant experience
• Must be fluent in English
• Having an interest for creativity and culture in general
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7qkx-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Vice Media Group
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.