VICE x Team
VICE Media Group is seeking a driven, media-minded individual to join our Digital Revenue Operations team to manage the quarterly commissions process for our sales team and to improve revenue reporting and process within the systems our revenue teams use.
Digital Revenue Operations, the team, is responsible for driving operational and financial excellence across the digital business. Using our expertise in the advertising and media industry, we work to create best-in-class offerings for branded partners as well as best-in-class processes and workflows for internal sales leaders.
Role x You
As an Analyst on the Digital Revenue Operations team, you will provide a broad spectrum of operational support and maintenance for the digital business. You will lead the quarterly commissions analysis for our sales team, working closely with finance and sales support teams. Competence and familiarity with revenue analytics is a must. You will also support the Director and Manager on recurring operational growth and improvement projects as well as requests from leadership, Sales, Finance, Accounting, Account Management, and Media Strategy. The successful candidate will combine a strong analytical skillset with a professional background in media.
• Manage the quarterly commission process for our sales team which includes understanding the commission plan and applying it to the commission calculations
• Resolve commission inquiries from sales and process corrections and adjustments
• Partner with Accounting and sales support teams to investigate commission inquiries
• Reconcile data across Salesforce, Order Management system (Operative, boostr) and NetSuite revenue for commissions and provide these reports monthly to sales
• Partner with HR to populate and distribute commission letters and supplemental documents
• Maintain weekly pipeline of contract requests, engaging partners from Legal and Finance when necessary
• Interact with media and sales leads on a regular basis, providing feedback and direction throughout the contract review process
• Create strong, positive relationships with internal stakeholders from Legal, Finance, Accounting, Account Management, and Media Strategy.
• Maintain pre-sale materials & resources to ensure proper user access, relevant recurring updates, and details
• Weekly maintenance and tracking for Salesforce resources.
• Provide daily pre-sale support to Manager, supporting on ad-hoc email requests and projects
You have these:
• Strong Excel skills
• CRM Experience (Salesforce)
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Proficient understanding of digital ad sales and digital advertising
• Experience building cross-functional relationships and attaining buy-in from senior team members
• Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and accurately within a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Proven analytical and organizational skills
We'd love if you also had these:
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Strong experience with Excel and GSuite (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eyy6-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.