Senior Contract Administrator
London, United Kingdom
Who You Are!
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, makes this a great place to work! We work hard but in a fun environment and seek to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment. If you're passionate about working with diverse teams, leading by example and simply being you at work, this is the place for you!
What is the role
The Senior Manager Content Partnerships will work alongside the Programming team to build, grow and develop Pluto's content acquisitions strategy for the UK. You will establish and manage relationships with premium content partners, handle ongoing business, negotiate new content acquisitions and renewals and track the content budget.
You initiate and negotiate new licensing deals with content providers for UK territory rights
• You'll lead all aspects of content acquisition (deal sourcing, content evaluation, financial analysis and forecasting, commercial and contract negotiation)
• You'll define and execute content licensing strategy and new content that fit with overall programming strategy
• Revenue Forecasts: Working with Content Partner account leads to handle priority accounts and to run revenue forecast models against existing business. Additionally, developing financial modeling forecasts for new, prospective content partners using internal metrics to support.
• Produce analysis, reviews and recommendations around content performance and audience to identify business opportunities and optimize partnership performance in a wider organisation.
• Accept the 'One ViacomCBS' approach and encourage teamwork and team working
• Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
• Understand the culture of each of various divisions within ViacomCBS both on the Corporate and channel level
What skills you need:
Years of working experience in Content Acquisition and/or Content Sales with direct oversight of deal making and forward planning.
• Intense knowledge of the media licensing business, both linear and VOD, and experience in negotiating deals with different monetization models
• Established network of relationships with traditional and non-traditional video content licensors across a variety of genre's (Movies, Kids, Documentaries & Reality) and a deep understanding of the national and international media landscapes
• Demonstrate experience in market analysis and competitive analysis and have a strong passion for content and entertainment and broad knowledge of pop culture, film, TV and online video.
Whether you are a leader or hope to one day be, you will be a change maker by challenging the status quo, Lead with passion and purpose Drive collaboration and Lead with openness to individual differences and diverse perspectives.
What are our values - Bravery | Empathy | Honesty
Our values, and their related behaviours, guide how we show up to work each day and help ensure that we all treat each other with respect. The three values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
What are our benefits
As well as being supported with your career goals Permanent and Fixed Term Contract employees will be entitled to:
• Private Medical Insurance after completing 3 months of employment
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• TV Package Discount
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Discounts for Local Shops and Restaurants and Access to Reward Gateway
• We are happy to talk about flexible working
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously. To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining.
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International