Head Of Partner Acquisitions and Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Come join our team! We are looking for a new team member that thrives on timely production of content for publishing to Paramount+ and distribution to US and Intl partners. Delegate to 10+ team members step-by-step workflow processes and act as liaison between operations, tech team, and managers to ensure on-time delivery of all service level agreements.
• Responsible for facilitating progress of currently airing Primetime, News & Sports events and keeping the team on track or ahead of schedule. This includes monitoring the ingests of live broadcasts for SVOD window assets, trafficking site exclusive content & metadata, and managing package delivery via manual and automated processes.
• Schedule resources for content formatting, closed caption (CC) re-syncing and publishing to Paramount+ of full episodes or match replays as well as ancillary short-form content.
• Act as an escalation point for apps and tools required to complete day-of specials or game-day matches.
• Use and enforce sign offs in the work order system and maintain a current and accurate record of weekly orders.
• Resolve priority conflicts upon consulting with managers and or production/studios.
• Resolved delivery issues with SVOD partners.
• Key liaison between our team and the SVOD Partnerships team.
• Special News or Sports events for Primetime or Paramount
• Special Network programming or Tentpole events such as Grammys and Tonys that require prep work weeks in advance.
• Assist with completion of high profile Marketing stunts or huge volume Viacom CBS launches including library content.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training or experience in Project Management or Operations
• Strong Leadership and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
• Analytical skills to be able to solve problems
• Enthusiasm, motivation, and love for TV/Film/Digital Media
• Comfortable working autonomously
You might also have -
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites
• Knowledge of Transcode farms, CC Retiming tool, and cloud based workflows
FUNCTION: Project Management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7wep-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.