Vice President, Adult Animation
Overview and Responsibilities
Is Post Production where your passion lies? Then this Post Production Coordinator role, serving as a liaison between the post production department, production partners, third parties and post facility vendors is for you!
If you would like to help communicate our technical requirements to maximize efficiencies within workflows and ensure production guidelines and protocols are upheld from shoot through final delivery of assets, we invite you to apply for this role.
**Please note: Position will be work-from-home until we receive clearance to return to the workplace.
• Coordinates with various production post teams and assists with daily post responsibilities
• Maintains a working knowledge of post production/understanding of technical terms and processes
• Helps track and traffic elements between productions, post-facilities, etc.
• Facilitates the set-up and onboarding of internal post production teams for various projects
• Manages database of project documents for the department
• Schedules calls and meetings
• Acts as liaison between department team members in order to ensure the efficient expedition of any and all post production needs
• 3+years of post coordinating experience
• Bachelor degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience
• MAC/PC Proficiency, Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organizational & follow-through skills, with attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize projects effectively
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
• Animation experience a plus
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.