Social Account Director
Remote / Virtual
About The Brand
BET+ is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators, like Tracy Oliver, John Singleton, Mara Brock Akil, Will Packer, and many others. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET+ allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, documentaries, stand-up, and specials, all in one place, commercial-free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry's film, TV and stage works. Visit BET.Plus to learn more.
Overview and Responsibilities
As BET+'s Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. This position will work out of our office in Los Angeles, California (or NY). You will lead the customer journey and personalization strategy for BET+ subscribers with the goal of improving overall retention and improving LTV.
• Drive continuous improvements to our subscriber acquisition funnels through rigorous analysis and optimization
• Refine, prioritize and execute on partner storefront enhancements to improve install and conversion rates
• Set and track key performance metrics that align with key business objectives
• Partner with product, agency, and retention teams to make sure paid media is spent efficiently
• Articulate and validate channel optimizations through research, user testing, and A/B testing
• Partner with CRM team on optimizing onboarding and conversion-to-paid rates
• 4+ years' experience in subscriber acquisition, ideally either in SVOD and/or D2C company
• Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields) or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of paid digital media (Social, Display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex direct-to-consumer acquisition marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of audience segmentation and how it relates to full funnel optimization across multiple acquisition channels
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and channel efficiencies
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
• Proficiency with technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Location : CityStateForPosting Hollywood, CA
Job Locations US-CA-Hollywood