Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a collaborative, customer-focused and creative expert in learning and development to join our People Development team! In this key role, you'll focus on the design, development and delivery of programs that enable skill and career growth for all employees. Your scope includes managing and crafting company-wide development programs (e.g. mentoring, high potential programs) to elevate learning and the employee experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. The ideal candidate will embody our ViacomCBS values (Optimism and Determinism, Inclusivity and Collaboration, Agility and Adaptability).
• Manage the design and development of People Development programs (including Mentoring, High Potential Development and DEI Programs)
• Partner with an external vendor to design, test and implement an employee development platform (e.g. Mentoring).
• Support other L&D programs by providing input to craft global content and approaches.
• Manage vendor relationships, including contract negotiations, design strategy, content feedback, crafting to ViacomCBS culture, program delivery, evaluation & sustainment
• Contribute to needs assessment process, research and best practices for high potential development programs
• Review and analyze evaluation data to develop insights that increase efficiency of solutions
• Provide logistics support as needed including scheduling and materials preparation
• Support execution of client-specific solutions including internal design, development and delivery, or partnering with an external consultant to deliver the solution
• Evaluate the impact of client solutions and use insights to refine solution delivery
• Contribute to other center of excellence programs and initiatives
• Participate in project design, execution and evaluation
• Build strong relationships with Human Resources colleagues and working collaboratively across Human Resources disciplines.
• Respond to ad hoc requests for research, analysis, and management of projects across the team
• Build program toolkits, guides and communications
• Bachelor's degree required, in Organization Development or Human Resources preferred or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, with 3 years of experience in an applied Learning and Development role.
• Advanced theoretical knowledge of Organization Design, and Adult Learning to solve business challenges
• Previous experience managing Mentoring programs and diversity and inclusion program design is a plus
• Manage multiple priorities with attention to detail
• Microsoft Office, and Photoshop
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooo83-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.