Manager Integrated Media Planning & Strategy
10 News First. Masterchef. The Bachelor. I'm a Celebrity. Survivor Australia.
These are the shows that get people talking - and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens every day.
But enough about us
It's right there in the title… we're looking for an experienced Journalist to join the Sydney News team. We're looking for a natural storyteller with the gift of the gab!
About the job:
• You'll organise news coverage, originate, research and produce stories.
• You'll generate story ideas from scratch through to broadcast.
• You will be able to work under extreme time pressures and will be able to meet multiple daily deadlines, while breaking news stories.
• You'll work closely with the production desk in Sydney and other markets on a daily basis.
• You will regularly be integral to the production of weekend and network bulletins and other cross-platform content.
• You'll produce clear, accurate and creative scripts - this is a must!
• You'll have solid news judgement, be logistically savvy, have strong communication skills and the ability to make decisions under extreme pressure.
• Previous experience as a television News Journalist, with at least 5 years' experience. However, if you have a strong track record in daily radio, digital or print news we could be swayed to consider you for the position.
• You'll have an extensive understanding of local, national and international issues and a strong willingness to embrace the concept of supplying content for multiple audiences across different platforms.
• Knowledge of ENPS and non-linear editing is a bonus.
• You will be required to work across different shifts and weekends. The news never stops people!
So, if you're passionate about News, TV and media and ready for a new challenge, let's talk. Start by applying via the link to our website.
Please note Network Ten has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications #sorrynotsorry