Financial Planning & Analysis Assistant (AAT Level 3)
Unleash your potential in a place you belong
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this for you?
• Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
• Do you have a good eye for detail?
• Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university and can commit to a 15-month programme starting in September 2021?
What will you be doing?
This role is a great opportunity to gain experience in a busy Finance environment for the UK region and will compliment your AAT studies as part of the Apprenticeship programme. You will be guided/coached by the local Finance team members to:
• work closely on a variety of projects to help ensure expenditure is tracked accurately and effectively
• Facilitate consolidated month end packs for the region
• Liaise with the various Forecasting teams on forecast matters
• Prepare month end profit, loss and balance sheet reporting to Sky (our Joint Venture partner) for Comedy Central and Nickelodeon
• Will be given responsibility for a couple of areas of the profit and loss and report back to the business
• Maintain the Finance A to Z guide - be across the Finance policies and support the business on queries
What are we looking for?
• At least five GCSEs including Maths and English at Grade C (5-9)/ A level Maths (grade C+ or equivalent UCAS points)
• Someone who loves numbers and looking at data and sharing insights
• A real enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
• Someone who is eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
• We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture, so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
• You'll get a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
• First up, get your application in! Closing date is the 6th May 2021!
• You will hear back from us by end of May if we would like to progress you to 1st assessment stage! It's short and fun and you can do it on your phone.
• From here, you'll complete role specific assessments
• Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
• If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team!
We are sorry we cannot reply to all applications due to the volume we receive but if you have not heard from us, unfortunately you will not have been successful in progressing this time.
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out moreabout our inclusive culture at ViacomCBS.
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
• We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
• We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
• We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next
Brand ViacomCBS Networks International
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yy1z-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.