Manager, FP&A and Business Decision Support
Financial Analyst (CBS Television Distribution)
About CBS Media Ventures
CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes 11 first-run series, including the long-running, critically acclaimed hits ''Judge Judy,'' ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition'' and ''Rachael Ray,'' as well as the new daytime series ''The Drew Barrymore Show.'' The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of ViacomCBS.
CBS Media Ventures is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This role will report to the VP of Domestic TV Finance. Primary responsibilities will include the maintenance of financial models, assisting in monthly P&L and cash flow forecasting, as well as additional ad hoc requests. Additional responsibilities will include cost tracking/analysis for our Diginet (DABL). Ideal candidates have relevant work experience with proven problem-solving abilities and financial analysis skills.
• Develop, enhance, update and/or maintain financial planning models.
• Support the preparation of cause of change analysis for each forecast, Annual Operating Plan and Long-Range Plan.
• Work with key stakeholders, operating groups and finance team members to improve the effectiveness of the financial planning process, assumptions and results.
• Prepare financial reports supporting financial plans and related analysis.
• Support and prepare ad hoc special projects, financial analysis and reporting.
• Bachelor's degree required, a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area preferred
• Minimum of 2+ years relevant work experience.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
• Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Oracle.
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, able to prioritize and resolve an array of issues simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Track record of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
JOB CATEGORY: Finance