West Hollywood, CA
Executive Assistant to support SVP of Original Programming. This assistant will perform an array of administrative and project management duties which include, but are not limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
• Utilizing tools such as Studio System, the assistant is expected to learn of key clients and their relationships with the executive so he may schedule or reject meetings as necessary.
• Reasonably schedule meetings/calls, ensure that the executive has locations secured for these meetings in advance, place meetings/calls on his calendar, and remind him of upcoming scheduled items.
• Prepare by confirming external meetings, researching potential projects, researching upcoming meeting participants, and printing or flagging material relevant to meetings in advance
• Ensure executive is on-time for meetings/calls, manage delays by communicating with affected parties, and create contingency plans for issues that may arise due to their high-volume schedules.
• Coordinate table reads and screenings on behalf of programming and the executive.
• Answer Phones, roll calls, and prioritize calls as necessary.
• Maintain up-to-date, informative call and email logs throughout the day
• Keep submission logs as necessary, which track: project name, date received, auspices, longline, and sender/submitting agent and prepare submission logs for submission before creative.
• Track submissions and maintain a list of emails which need responses from the executive. Follow-up with the executive as necessary regarding emails which require responses
• Review new submissions, scripts and revisions, and provide comprehensive feedback as necessary
• Arrange travel as needed from departure from office/home to return including arranging and confirming ground travel, air travel, and lodging
• Circulate confidential and timely information and materials to the appropriate parties
• Maintain an excel spreadsheet of current limited series/special events in development at other networks
• Work directly with the directors, writers, producers and post production team on projects in development and/or filming in various capacities as necessary
• Complete and submit expense reports
• Previous assistant experience.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Appropriate phone and office etiquette, and writing skills (grammar, spelling).
• Should have experience rolling calls.
• Knowledge of the media/entertainment industry.
• Eager to learn and grow in the job
• Entertainment industry experience (2+ years).
SHOWTIME continues to make its mark across the cultural landscape with one of the most successful programming lineups in television. The SHOWTIME programming slate features original series including Emmy® nominated limited series ESCAPE AT DANNEMORA, BILLIONS, HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, THE CHI, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, KIDDING, BLACK MONDAY, THE LOUDEST VOICE, CITY ON A HILL, THE L WORD: GENERATION Q, BACK TO LIFE, WORK IN PROGRESS and ON BECOMING A GOD IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. The network's eclectic, brand-defining programming is further distinguished by the captivating offerings of SHOWTIME Documentary Films, including docuseries THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE WILDEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH, Emmy-nominated WU-TANG CLAN: OF MICS AND MEN and THE FOURTH ESTATE and documentary films THE KINGMAKER and READY FOR WAR. SHOWTIME Sports continues to dominate with its flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® and the Emmy Award-winning series INSIDE THE NFL. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon's Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV and YouTube TV. The network's authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers. Subscribers can also watch on their computers at www.showtime.com and www.showtimeanytime.com.