Senior Art Director - Off Channel Brand & Events
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Digital Content Producer who will be responsible for creating a variety of digital and print assets in partnership with a collaborative and skilled team of Production Artists/Content Producers and developers. Responsibilities for this role include:
• Develop wireframes and UX mockups to support digital development and prototyping.
• Retouch images from photoshoots and other sources utilizing advanced Photoshop retouching techniques.
• Create complex composites for various marketing materials (ads, presentations, website assets and more).
• Design Keynote and Powerpoint based presentations utilizing assets provided by our design team.
• Build emails within ESP environments (Mailchimp, Salesforce, Constant Contact).
• Assist and partner with the Sr Director of Production Ops on various projects ranging from digital asset management to project planning and interdepartmental digital workflows and processes, as well as attending digital project meetings and vendor pitches as needed. Research vendors/agencies and tools to help with innovation, campaign planning and prototyping.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 8 years of agency, fashion or corporate creative production experience and a solid portfolio of well-produced work.
• Advanced knowledge of prepress, printing standards and industry standard software (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Adobe XD). PC and MAC.
• Advanced understanding of ESP services such as Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor.
• Love for the technical side of design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7115k-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.