Sales Assistant, Sydney
Masterchef; Survivor Australia; The Amazing Race Australia: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily, an we're also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
But enough about us… we're looking for a Commercial Operations Coordinator to join the 10 Exchange team based in Sydney.
This fast paced and pivotal role requires a highly organised person with an eye for detail and the ability to work well within a team.
This is what you'll be doing:
• Forward planning the Sales schedules to maximise Sales ability to generate revenue.
• Work with Programming, Sales and Sports Production to create and apply formats for sporting events
• Assisting the Traffic Sponsorships team with special formatting requirements.
• Assisting with day to day operational processes
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external customer/clients
The role would suit someone who has:
• Strong attention to detail
• A customer focused approach to meeting client expectations
• The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated skills in complex data entry
Extra brownie points for:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Some experience working with IBMS
The How and the Why:
Network 10 is a great place to work. It's fast-paced and vibrant. Above all, it's a place where you can be challenged to achieve your full potential. If this sounds like the place you want to be, please apply online now.
Network 10 has a strict policy on the use of recruitment agencies. We won't accept agency applications for this role #sorrynotsorry