Who are we?
Masterchef; Survivor Australia; The Project: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We're also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
What is the role?
This fast paced and pivotal Admin role requires a highly intuitive and flexible person capable of thinking on their feet and ensuring things run smoothly for the Technology team and Finance stakeholders. It will also provide support to the VP's of Technology & Finance.
The role will involve things like this:
• Managing and reconciling expenses, purchase orders, invoicing, liaising with finance team as required
• Following up queries, assisting in AP processing, helping out on urgent matters if required
• Email and phone management
• Some diary management, prioritisation and co-ordination of internal and external meetings
• Preparation and ongoing management of presentation materials often to short deadlines
• Occasionally minuting meetings accurately and efficiently
• Other administrative duties as required
Who are you? - these things describe you:
• Adaptable: Adjusts to change and uncertainty, able to shift gears quickly and without fuss. Able to improvise, multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure (and a smile)
• Collaboration / Teamwork: Fosters cross-unit collaboration. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a deadline driven environment
• Communication: Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Able to build relationships across other departments
• Trust and integrity: Understands and acts in accordance with organisational values and is widely trusted
• Proactive problem solver: In conjunction with others, works to take a proactive approach to anticipating, preventing and solving problems
If you're all about detail, helping others, building relationships, and playing a critical role in an incredibly busy environment, this just may be your next role. Please apply online as soon as possible. Applications are being reviewed and interviewed ongoing.
Network 10 won't accept Agency applications for this role #sorrynotsorry