Program Manager, Process Innovation
Universal Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
To summarize this role is primarily geared towards building Zendesk roadmap and drive technical strategies, provide solutions for key customers / stakeholders, cross functional / IT teams within UMG using Zendesk. Manage admin(s), coordinate with technical teams, vendors to spin up instances / brands of Zendesk based on customer requirements in fast paced environment.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage the use of Zendesk capabilities along with other tools to optimize the effectiveness of client operations
• Develop / Support configuration of Zendesk instances/brands including forms/workflows, support guide for help center.
• Help improve existing processes and innovate new processes utilizing Zendesk to improve client/customer experience
• Collaboration with other teams / functional groups to ensure cross-functional alignment
• Liaison with Zendesk acct. team on technical issues as needed
• Maintain and support all Zendesk enhancement and releases
• Support culture of continuous improvement
• Manage a team of Zendesk Administrator(s) and or developer(s), work with Zendesk consultants/vendors to deliver & support Projects
• Setup and manage Quality Assurance capability, implementation of feedback loops for best quality data, compliance & QA
• Develop reporting capabilities, metrics & executive dashboards with Zendesk explore / analytics or using other Data Analytics / BI tools
• Look into new Zendesk capabilities and supporting Applications/tools in the technology roadmap for delivering solutions to solve complex process issues/address gaps in service delivery to customers.
Bring your VIBE:
• Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into build/design solutions.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge and usage of various functional areas of Zendesk - Support, Guide, Talk, Chat & Explore including new offerings like Sunshine, Messaging/Conversations, AI/answer bots.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, strong presentation skills
• Proven project management, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
• Self-directed and focused on listening to client challenges, driving solutions to problems proactively.
• Done successful integrations and worked/supported in a SaaS environment
• Working knowledge of Zendesk development SDK and API's, HTML /CSS
• Minimum 5+ years of Zendesk administration experience, including experience implementing and managing holistic customer experience, managing multiple instances of Zendesk
• Proven experience administrating, supporting, and utilizing enterprise-wide Zendesk Multi-brand instances
• Minimum 7+ years of successful System or Application Administration experience
• Minimum 3+ years Project Management experience with agile methodologies, managing and providing guidance to team of developers
• At least 2 years of experience administering customer success tools
• Lead Integration with other applications/tools like Jira, Slack, ServiceNow, Shopify, Asynchronous, social tools like Sprout Social is required, and with Third-Party Apps a plus.
• Previous customer service management experience a plus
• Experience managing a multi-tenant environment is a plus
• A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in IT, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with a Technology emphasis
• Zendesk Support Administrator Certification is preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk818-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.