AudioMovers, recently acquired by Abbey Road Studios, is a tech start-up which has established a reputation as the music producer's preferred remote collaboration tool. Launched in 2019, Audiomovers is a software product that allows music professionals to stream, listen to and record high resolution multichannel remote audio in real time, with multiple collaborators, anywhere in the world. The solution includes a set of plugins, Listento and Listento Receiver, and mobile apps, with a beta desktop application coming soon. With its support of lossless multichannel audio, up to 7.1 surround, combined with its stability and unique ability to adjust latency and bit rate, Audiomovers stands apart from other remote tools on the market. Mimicking in person collaboration and seamlessly fitting into the producer's workflow, Audiomovers meets the high-quality expectations of thousands of music professionals across the world, from a producer working on a track with their co-writer to a large scale, scoring post production facility streaming multichannel audio to multiple teams and listeners at the same time.
With already proven product market fit and investment from Abbey Road Studios, AudioMovers has an aggressive growth and scale up plan for the product to reach its full potential. We are looking for the team to be part of this exciting journey.
Skills & Experience
The Customer Retention Manager, is one of the first specialist hires for this young business and will lead the transition from single purchase to a recurring payment model. As AudioMovers moves into a rapid scale-up phase, the successful candidate will be responsible for key KPIs including : retention, churn, MRR and lifetime value. You will be working very closely with Customer Services and the Head of Product to iterate the product and maximise satisfaction, engagement and retention.
Audiomovers is a small, autonomous team within a larger organisation and iterates on a rapid development cycle, so we are looking for an independent thinker with an agile approach to working in a working in truly cross functional function. The right candidate will be an expert in retention for subscription SaaS businesses.
Skills & Experience
• Responsible for key KPIS: Retention, MRR, Churn Management, Lifetime Value, Net Growth
• Owning all retention activities :
• lifecycle journeys
• upsell journeys
• winback campaign management
• analysis of triggers for cancellation and risk
• segmentation and analysis of subscriber base
• cohorts creation and management
• retention content creation
• Working with the Head of Marketing and Product to optimise the subscription funnel and feature set to enhance the customer experience
• Test and explore flexible pricing and packaging options that will continue to evolve as the product range expands
• Provide progress updates to the Head of Product and the Board on a regular basis
• A proven track record managing retention for SaaS business
• Deep understanding of subscription business metrics, and challenges
• Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer, campaign and product level
• Analytical and commercial - can use analytical insight to drive commercial decisions and contribute to the product roadmap
• Expert in newest retention techniques
• Must have passion for music, music production and the product, to effectively work with audio engineering audiences
• A confident communicator who enjoys complex technologies
• Skilled at creative nimble decision making
• Willing to roll sleeves up and support the business and team with broader strategic and practical decision making
• Early stage start-up experience
• Experience in building/ managing subscription pricing models
• CRM and automation
• Data Analysis Expert
• Basic understanding of plug-in / VST software, previous experience at a pro-audio technology company
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive, and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y15x-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.