Universal Music Group
UMG is in search of an Artist Manager to be based in Manila.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after key domestic artists, managing their schedules and creating opportunities that will grow exposure and deliver on business objectives.
If you have prior talent management experience, a love of music and passion to help artists succeed, please keep reading!
About this role:
• Negotiating contracts and fees for your artists.
• Arrange and facilitate the work and activities of your assigned local artists
• Identify, seek and secure opportunities to drive exposure and income for your artists.
• Sourcing and booking events and venues, accompanying artists for events and opportunities.
• Manage short and long-term plans, including promotional activity, interviews and travel schedules / requirements.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with business partners to assist in delivering on outcomes.
• Work closely with key business functions, e.g. A&R, marketing, digital, commercial, to take advantage of all possible opportunities.
• Other tasks and projects as required.
• Degree qualification with relevant artist or talent management experience.
• Existing network of contacts in music, entertainment, production and other relevant fields.
• Proven experience and success in driving commercial outcomes.
• Strong knowledge of the Philippines media landscape.
• Passionate about music and the digital landscape.
• Excellent communication skills and professional level English.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.