Motown Records continues to be home to the most culturally impactful artists and partners in the world including Asiahn, City Girls, Erykah Badu, Kem, Lil Baby, Lil Yachty, Migos, Ne-Yo, The Hxliday, Tiana Major9 and Vince Staples along with Quality Control Music, Blacksmith Records and Since the 80's. For more than sixty years, Motown Records has been the ideal for Black entrepreneurs around the world – a beacon of transformative, inter-generational success led by forward-thinking leaders who introduced the world to artists including Another Bad Creation, Ashanti, Boyz II Men, Brian McKnight, DeBarge, India Arie, Queen Latifah, Michael McDonald, Marvin Gaye, The Commodores, The Jackson Five, The Supremes, The Temptations and Zhané. This is an opportunity to join an organization that has impacted culture around the world and to be part of Universal Music Group, the global-leader in music-based entertainment.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support an EVP located in Hollywood, CA. The ideal candidate will come from Music or Entertainment and have previous experience supporting an EVP, President or other high-level executive. Experience supporting more than one senior executive is ideal, but not required. Must be very efficient and highly detail-oriented; multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A ''can-do'' attitude and passion for the music industry are essential.
How you'll CREATE:
• Arrange meetings and conference calls via telephone and email
• Cover phone lines and manage/update calendars
• Coordinate and prioritize incoming verbal and email requests
• Book travel, accommodations, & car services
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of artist roster, employees, and important external contacts
• Work closely with other executive assistants and occasionally cover their phone lines
• Exercise discretion when patching calls, rolling calls, and interrupting meetings
• Proactively prepare the executives for meetings
• Greet meeting participants & arrange tours
• Order and set-up food service for meetings
• Promptly address any IT issues
• Process travel & entertainment expenses
• Create and send grammatically/punctually correct internal/external company communication
• Archive and organize emails by topic and keep apprised of ongoing deals
• Create and maintain presentations and other projects as assigned
• Track vacation for salaried employees
• Order office supplies, make restaurant reservations, and approve expenses
Bring your VIBE:
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of our company at all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of companies we do business with
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong proficiency in and working knowledge of Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vv0n-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.