Executive Assistant To Chief People Officer
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
United Talent Agency is seeking an Assistant to support UTA's Director of Learning & Development. Qualified candidates must have precise, detail-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment and have experience in an office environment handling heavy scheduling and phones.
What You Will Do
• Assisting with high volume phones, calendaring, filing, as well as travel and expense management; (30%)
• Scheduling, coordinating, and managing logistics for meetings and Learning and Development efforts, including, but not limited to; booking of conference room, assembling data/materials and confirming attendees and setting up video conference capabilities (10%)
• Assist in administering hiring and onboarding of new employees and internal transfers/role changes in Workday (40%)
• Update, edit and ensure proper document creation and storage of L&D content, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and retention policies are followed. (20%)
• Assisting in Learning & Development and activities and events as needed
• Provide administrative support for the Learning & Development team members as needed
What You Will Need
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably within a HR department
• 1+ year experience with Workday or similar HRIS system
• Sharp focus, organization skills and high attention to detail required to keep track of data, processes, dates, and changing priorities
• Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all candidates and employees with dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times;
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels including external clients and partners;
• Partnering with HR department Assistants to provide department and company-wide five-star customer service; and
• Ability to adjust priorities and support the larger HR team on special projects as needed.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.