Assistant, Motion Pictures Business Affairs
Los Angeles, CA
United Talent Agency has an immediate opening for a Contracts Administrator servicing the Comedy Touring division in the Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the live entertainment business and the interactions between promoters/talent buyers, artist managers, tour managers and other essential members of an artist's team.
What You Will Do
• Issue contracts for live engagements
• Track signed contracts from talent buyers
• Track signed contracts from artists and managers
• Track deposit and balance payments in accordance with contractual due dates
• Communicate with talent buyers, agents and other industry professionals
• Obtain ticket sales data from talent buyers and record appropriately
• Perform other related duties/special projects if assigned
What you Will Need
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Prior experience working in an administrative capacity
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, including familiarity with complex formulas and worksheets within Microsoft Excel
• Prior exposure to entertainment industry preferred
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k5je-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.