The Sales Training & Development Lead is responsible for working proactively with Ad Sales teams to drive and support the implementation of the business learning and development opportunities. This leader is responsible for:
• Conducts training needs assessment for Ad Sales organization and identifies specific needs.
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff learning and development. Produce and review the training calendar on a regular basis and publicize this to the business throughout the year.
• Lead a team of Sales Training & Development manager to support in the facilitation, design and delivery of all programs.
• Keeps abreast of new products, brands, trends and developments to deliver most current trainings
• Liaise with functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of training and development, and to ensure that they are all fully informed of training and development objectives, purposes and achievements
• Foster Professional Skills across Sales (ie presentation, negotiation, strategic thinking, ideation, project mgmt., consultative selling, etc)
• Build Advanced & Digital Capabilities (partner with leaders and HR to identify future skill sets needed for the org. identify and build content to support skill development)
• Ensure an Equity and Inclusion lens is embedded in our approach to training
• Product Training: ensure sales team is equipped to understand and sell our product offering
• Orientation: help get new hires up to speed quickly in their new roles
• Understand and optimize use of WM learning resources across Ad Sales Bring thought leadership and make concrete recommendations to Ad Sales Leadership Team
• Partner with Human Resources to curate available WarnerMedia opportunities into the Ad Sales curriculum and schedule.
• Proactively communicates and markets training and development programs and services
• Designs, delivers and facilitates training programs where applicable.
• Keeps abreast of trends and developments in training through contacts with other companies, training organizations and networks.
• Min 8 years prior training and development experience
• Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Exceptional leadership and team building skills
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Strong business acumen.
• Expertise in media and advanced advertising
• Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to initiate change and motivate team to produce innovative and creative results
• A collaborative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with diverse client groups.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22902-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.