Los Angeles, CA
Temporary Sr. Manager, Resource Operations
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Manager, Resource Operations for the Entertainment Marketing Solutions (EMS) department.
• Manage and evaluate incoming brand RFP requests from Sales and other teams. Understand scope of requests including client ask, sponsorship opportunity, marketing & creative elements, deliverables, budget and timing.
• Manage project and resource tracking across project management systems and databases in collaboration with development, activations, creative studio and operations leads. Ensure project matching across platforms for consistency and accuracy in projecting business development pipelines and bandwidth.
• Collaborate with EMS VPs to manage resource allocation & bandwidth – assigning project leads & support teams while determining best fit for the opportunity within IP portfolio in consideration of client needs, timing, ad category and spend.
• Manage project onboarding process and initial kickoff to assigned project leads.
• Manage implementation of qualification process and help course-correct Sales by providing guidance and direction on process overviews, brand brief forms, platforms, points of contact and process materials.
• Partner with EMS VPs to provide guidance and direction on pricing, packages/tiering, investment fees and available opportunities according to the established guidelines.
• Participate in working sessions regarding pricing unification and consistency, standardized rate cards, and packaging/tiering opportunities. Work with VPs, operations and marketing to make necessary adjustments to these guidelines according to pivoting business plans & needs.
• Partner with creative studio teams across creative services, strategy and execution for collaboration and visibility into creative project assignment, pipeline tracking and resource allocation.
• Work with Director of Operations to establish and implement new processes as well as optimize existing processes involving resourcing, qualification, pricing & tiering and business development priorities. Collaborate on development of process, creating supporting materials and building a plan to implement these internally across EMS team or across broader Marketing org as needed.
• 5-7+ years of experience in an operations, resourcing or project management-based role
• Experience in a content, digital and social marketing & sales environment is preferred; familiarity with traditional linear marketing is a plus.
• Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data sources.
• Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment. Experience working closely with multiple business functions to influence strategic processes and operationalize initiatives.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Senior-level skills in project management including: time management, organization, process & efficiency improvement, workflow & resource optimization.
• Proficiency in project management, campaign/sales management and resource allocation tools such as Monday, Salesforce, Highspot, JIRA, Airtable, Mavenlink, etc. Fluency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc) is a plus.
• Aptitude for adopting internal, customized platforms, processes and programs.
• A strong collaborator and team player with a tech-first mentality to do more with less and ''work smarter, not harder'' attitude.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o3wx-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.