WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Business Analyst for the CDX department. As a Sr. Business Analyst for Data Strategy, you will work hands-on to help drive our data strategy company wide. This includes engaging with internal legal and technical stakeholders and brands to understand and document how consumer data will be captured, enriched, stored and activated while considering regulatory compliance, privacy and consumer experience perspectives and requirements.
• Reverse engineer and identify all of the data systems and technical components involved in our current business process.
• Identify gaps and opportunities in first party data sources, digital or linear.
• Represent business, legal and brand needs when researching technology solutions.
• Create and own requirements documents, as well as other supporting artifacts such as business process, data flow diagrams and mock-ups of reports and dashboards.
• Participate in project planning, working with Product Managers, Project Managers, and Engineers to estimate effort for requirements and provide input to the prioritization of stories for development.
• Elicit, develop, own, and refine requirements, user stories and related artifacts.
• Actively participate during Agile activity meetings, including Scrum, Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning to help identify risks and impediments, escalating as necessary.
• Understanding of the programmatic ad-tech ecosystem
• Experience using data to drive revenue in AVOD/SVOD/TVOD revenue models
• Ability to articulate how first party data can drive increases in business value
• 3+ years of prior experience delivering requirements as a Business Analyst
• Experience navigating matrixed organizations and influencing strategy
• Demonstrable experience building enterprise-class products and tools
• Media/Entertainment experience
• Must be a self-starter, proactive, and a data-driven decision-maker
• Adept at relationship-management with internal stakeholders at all levels of an organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
• Familiar with Agile development methodologies
• Organized, detail-oriented and personable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ym6m-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.