WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Analyst, Financial Reporting for the Finance/Accounting department
• Senior Financial Analyst focusing on the reporting and analysis of WarnerMedia (primarily legacy Warner Bros., legacy Turner Broadcasting and WarnerMedia Corporate) to ensure consolidated results are in compliance with US GAAP and SEC regulations.
• Consolidated Financial Reporting is responsible for the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related footnote disclosure for inclusion in the AT&T quarterly and annual SEC filings.
• Act as liaison between our parent company, AT&T, and Global Business Services to ensure adequate explanation of submitted results, communicate reporting requirement revisions to internal partners and to obtain alignment on process efficiencies.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet routine and non-routine deadlines
• High degree of motivation to deliver a quality product
• Initiative and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
• Strong organizational skills
• High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation
• Team player who embraces change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ye61-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.