Technical Operations Director
Temporary Remote Operations Coordinator
The Remote Operations Coordinator will assist the Turner Sports and NBA TV Operations Managers and Crewing Managers with day to day functions including, scheduling of personnel, payroll & expense processing, database entry & maintenance, new hire processing, managing crew grids, and preparation of production materials for distribution.
• Responsible for all Technical Remote crew data entry for payroll.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and solving payroll discrepancies for Technical Remote crew.
• Hiring remote and studio crews.
• Scheduling in databases.
• Enter and confirm payroll data.
• Assisting with the new hire processes.
• Update and manage crew contact information.
• Managing crew grids for Television series.
• Communicating the status of productions.
• Preparation of production materials for distribution.
• Create work orders and other needed information in the scheduling system.
• Enter personnel and times into work orders.
• Research and resolve payroll discrepancies.
• Some travel as needed.
• Knowledge of Remote and Studio Television productions.
• Degree preferred in Television Production.
• Computer literacy to include, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook. ScheduALL a plus.
• Strong communication skills to converse with Technical crews.
• At least two years of Television Production experience.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands