Staff Accountant - Personnel
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, Consolidated Line of Business for the ABS R2R-Expense department. This position is within the Warner Media (''WM'') Consolidated Line of Business (''LOB'') team and serves as a key contact between WM FP&A and segment LOB teams for consolidated management reporting. The role requires strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. This role reports directly to the Director, Consolidated LOB.
• Preparation of monthly management reports highlighting revenue and profit drivers across WM businesses.
• Prepare and develop WM forecast deliverables, including forecast calendar, consolidated capital forecast and a variety of supporting reports.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of key financial and operating metrics of WM businesses spanning across Studios & Networks, Direct-to-Consumer, International and News & Sports segments.
• Work closely with WM FP&A, Global Business Services, LOB, and finance teams as needed on a variety of financial and accounting matters impacting their respective businesses.
• Maintain the integrity of consolidated management reporting systems.
• Provide other recurring management reports and ad-hoc financial projects as they arise.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in financial planning, reporting and/or accounting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus.
• A solid understanding of accounting principles and concepts, and internal control.
• Results oriented with a strong attention to detail and high standards for accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, with ability to build and foster close working relationships across multiple business units. A highly professional ''client service'' approach.
• Experience working in a shared services environment is preferred.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent technical computing skills. Proficient in all MS Office applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience with Hyperion and/or ERP applications is a plus.