Royalties Reporting Assistant
Universal Music Group
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Networks Sales Coordinator is a dynamic and well-organized individual with a passion for media and content. This role is responsible for all sales administration relating to the Distribution of WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks in Australia & New Zealand (CNN International, Cartoon Network & Boomerang) and develops sales materials and provides programming information to the local advertising sales agent (Foxtel Media).
You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate both the needs of clients and the WarnerMedia team. The role includes sales administration, analysis, planning and project management skills.
• Support all VOD rights, clearances, availability lists and deliveries for WMEN licenses for channel partnerships.
• Project manage annual Pop-Up Channel schedule liaising with Foxtel and internal departments.
• Manage all satellite and decoder updates with T&O and clients.
• Oversee closed captioning requirements with channel affiliates.
• General admin relating to invoicing, payments and subscriber tracking.
• Liaison with Foxtel Media - providing programming, scheduling and research information for pre-sales pitches.
• Liaison with SG based programming team on key shows, schedule changes and special event programming to communicate to Foxtel Media.
• Developing proactive pitch decks as briefed.
• Project management of any sponsorship sales.
• Creative campaign execution as required including ideas development and production.
• Maintain revenue and pitch trackers for regular WIP meetings with Foxtel Media.
• Ad hoc reporting as required.
• All other tasks as required from time to time.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years relevant media industry experience with proven performance and results
• Sales and/or distribution coordination experience ideal.
• Understanding of sales contracts and distribution technical specifications highly desirable.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) - intermediate to advanced Excel skills desirable.
• Experience in SAP and Adobe Photoshop desirable.
• Effective verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders, from entry level to senior executives.
• Strong organisation skills with ability to manage multiple priorities whilst having strong attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy.
• Strategic mindset - problem solving and assertive decision making.
• A strong team player who offers flexibility and adaptability and contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with tight deadlines.
• Responsible, accountable, and results oriented.
• Self-motivated, proactive and actively shows initiative.
• As part of a global organisation and based on projects – ability to work flexible hours when necessary.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.