Presentation Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
The Presentation Coordinator is responsible for the daily delivery of a linear channel transmission schedule, ensuring all programmes start at advertised times, all promotional and sponsorship spots are placed in line with agreed media plans and schedules are in line with local regulations. The successful candidate will work alongside the Kids Presentation team to help build and deliver accurate transmission schedules, coordinate media plans and support the team with the delivery of promotional campaigns for all Kids channels across the CEE region.
Please note: This is a maternity cover contract for a minimum of six months.
• Create accurate daily transmission schedules, using a broadcast scheduling system to insert secondary events (promotions, sponsorships, graphics) and download commercial files into the TX schedule, timing out with forensic attention to detail.
• Assist the Presentation Manager with the promotional campaign briefings and media plans, and schedule promotional campaigns in line with these.
• Approve promotional assets as well as organize filler lists to keep track of the assets.
• Support the Senior Coordinator in keeping team documents up to date on a weekly basis.
• Assist with ad hoc requests such as, but not limited to, system testing, organising screeners, compilations, pulling lists together and running reports from the scheduling systems.
• Previous work experience in programming / scheduling with at least 1 year using scheduling systems is essential - within Vision or What's On would be an advantage.
• German and English are essential, Dutch or an Eastern European language would be desirable.
• Knowledge of Kids content.
• Good knowledge of CEE TV market and audience habits.
• Passionate about TV content, organized and love for detail.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external teams.
• Organised. Enjoys attention to detail and is thorough when completing tasks – even when under pressure.
• The ability to work to daily deadlines under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87qjm-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.