Marketing Technology Manager
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Pixel Page Performance Analyst for the Prod Mgmt – HBO Max department.
HBO Max launched in May 2020 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. HBO Max serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans the unmatched catalog of HBO content to the most recent movie releases from Warner Brothers. We're looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to Warner Media through strategic hard-work and determination.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Performance Analyst. Reporting to the Director of HBO Max Pages and Components, and part of the Warner Media product team. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the design, content, editorial and engineering teams to create premium branded and curated experiences for HBO Max.
• Responsible for Page and Component level analysis, including performance results of new components, pages, component placement, search enhancements & more
• Work closely with Data and Insights team to review dashboards and deliver insights considering Editorial treatment and Product roadmap
• Develop executive level analysis, monthly and quarterly, with clear, succinct insights
• Perform ongoing retros when new pages, hubs, components, genres and other features are released
• Identify behavior trends across pages to deliver recommendations on best user experience
• Liaise with Data and Insights team understanding new data that will be made available as data roadmap continues
• Deliver hypothesis to improve engagement metrics and KPIs to Product team and, as needed, engage with testing / experimentation to test hypothesis
• Perform competitor analytics for baseline comparisons
• Ideate on new / improved key metrics and KPIs as new features launch
• Prior to new feature release, work with data team to improve / enhance existing dashboards and ensure we have data needs roadmapped for these new features
• Develop KPIs for new features, pages, components, etc.
• 3+ years of analytics / visualization experience in Looker and Snowflake
• Prior Product / Analytics experience within the evolving digital landscape, including video streaming, content distribution workflows and responsive development
• Experience with usability / product research tools
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and analytics presentations
• Strong balance of communication, creative and analytics skills
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality, executive level presentations
• Highly developed analytical capabilities with deep insights and storytelling abilities
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Collaborative work style
• Detail oriented