Marketing Coordinator GAS - 18-month contract (m/w/d)
As Marketing Coordinator, you will shape, coordinate, and execute our omnichannel marketing plans for our linear channels in Germany. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the implementation of the agreed marketing plans and to be the main day-to-day contact for projects and events.
You will be a great communicator/marketeer, with a balance of commercial and customer focus. A strong, creative personality who can balance analytical, strategic, and pragmatic thinking; whilst pushing boundaries, bringing innovative and bold ideas to fruition. You must be an out-of-the-box thinker, building relationships, gaining trust at all levels and across all functions. You have a genuine passion for our content & brands and are excited by the opportunities and challenges facing us. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Senior GE Marketing, PR, and Social Communications Manager.
This is a 18-month contract, to start at the beginning of May, based in Munich.
• Co-develop (with Manager of Marketing GAS) and deliver marketing plans mainly for the TNT Series, TNT Comedy, and TNT Film channels in line with business objectives and content plans, following the agreed strategy.
• Focus on driving viewership, brand engagement, and content consumption across all touchpoints.
• Create campaigns and campaign assets for local productions.
• Collaborate with other members of the GAS Marketing team and support on PR and Digital Team where needed.
• Collaborate closely with other relevant colleagues in GAS departments (e.g., programming, distribution, ad sales).
• Collaborate with marketing/digital/creative agencies and partners outside the company in order to create campaigns, foster and grow relationships and drive marketing opportunities that build brand awareness and encourage tune-in.
• Work within a set budget and timelines and update the budget accordingly.
• Deliver on agreed connected social media strategy and on the promotion of digital products to drive overall audience engagement. Collaborate with the digital team to deliver on marketing aspects of digital platforms.
• Collaborate with and support Marketing Manager GAS to prepare and hold key consumer and trade events throughout the year (during the Covid-19 pandemic events are held digitally), ensuring maximum exposure for the channels/brands and audience tune-ins.
• Solid marketing experience, encompassing brand, digital and creative planning.
• Track record delivering innovative, multi-touchpoint campaigns.
• Advertising / creative / TV industry background.
• Demonstrable experience in digital engagement initiatives, including social media campaigns and digital advertising.
• Experience managing agencies and media buying.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Able to manage a heavy workload, prioritize work schedules, and successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
• Fluent German and English language skills.
The Nice to Haves
• University degree in either Marketing, Comms, or related field.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.