WarnerMedia seeks a Digital Pricing & Yield Manager for the Digital Yield department.
As Digital Pricing & Yield Manager, you will be in a high visibility role that is responsible for maximizing WarnerMedia's digital revenue & the utilization of its inventory across all revenue streams. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of WarnerMedia's digital businesses, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, pricing & inventory consumption. You will then use these data points to drive WarnerMedia's approach to monetization (both strategy & tactics) by working closely with product, ad operations, programmatic & analytics teams, along with external platform partners. You will also work with the individual WarnerMedia brands to ensure that we are positioned for long term success. Lastly, you will help identify & implement new monetization techniques & sales opportunities. This role is based in New York and reports to the Senior Director, Digital Pricing & Yield.
• Manage digital ad sales inventory across various properties
• Identify new opportunities for revenue growth and clearly communicate to key stakeholders including sales management, marketing, and revenue operations.
• Manage inventory forecasting and availability across multiple end points and modalities. Provide recommendations for ad product packaging, pricing and sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns.
• Digital commercial log scheduling for inventory to ensure maximum yield monetization.
• Proactively manage rate cards, inventory segments and impression estimates.
• Build out revenue and inventory models to illustrate the impact of new or modified ad product offerings, inventory or business rules while coordinating with sales on go-to-market strategies.
• Oversee multiple analysts that are responsible for daily media plan approvals, ad hoc projects and inventory avails reporting.
• Improve and implement processes with revenue operations, platform, product, technology and sales teams to effectively evaluate and monetize inventory while increasing efficiencies.
• 3+ years of experience in inventory and/or analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor.
• Ability to manage and lead a team effectively.
• Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel, and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce and Operative One.
• Experience with publisher tool Looker is a plus.
• Ad Exchange or Programmatic advertising experience a plus.
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills and must be comfortable presenting to senior level executives.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, science, or equivalent work experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5233-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.