WarnerMedia seeks a Sports Research T3 for the Sports Sales Research department.
• The T3 internship in Sports Research is a unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest sports brands in the world!
• This is an opportunity to learn about positioning consumer attitudes and behavior and to help generate revenue and knowledge points around the media and sports landscape.
• Using data and personal knowledge about sports, this role will support the ad sales team by analyzing data from industry-leading sources, finding key insights, & storytelling to showcase the strength of the Turner Sports portfolio within a highly competitive media marketplace.
• The T3 will have the opportunity to work with colleagues on all levels in the areas we support including ad sales, marketing/sponsorships, strategic planning and finance across linear, digital and social platforms.
• If you are interested in blending and building your passion and knowledge of sports with an analytical approach to business questions this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
• Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from primary and secondary sources for daily and ad hoc reporting
• Using software applications (such as: Nielsen products, MRI, Star Media, comScore, etc.) to extract information and insights on programs and consumers
• Creating presentations and other data visualization documents for informing internal clients and positioning Turner Sports within the marketplace
• Provide insights on future trends that impact Turner Sports' business opportunities and the Sports/Media industry at large
• Contributing sports knowledge and analytical expertise during department meetings and strategy sessions
• Coordinating with Programming and the Atlanta Research team to input program schedules and other critical information into the NCL database
• This position reports to the Manager, Turner Sports Ad Sales Research
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 6 months to 2 years of work experience or a relevant internship is preferred
• Ability to master new software and technology
• Skills and experience with data analysis and/or data visualization is preferred
• Must have attention to detail, with strong math skills preferred
• Solid writing and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Nielsen software and/or analytics platforms is a plus
• Previous experience in Media or Ad Sales Research is a plus
• Knowledge and interest in sports is a plus
T3 Trainee Program
• The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry.
• Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions.
• All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation from an accredited university.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk4zm-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.