WarnerMedia seeks an Expense Coordinator Distribution Sales & Marketing for the Strategic Planning department.
• Liaison between Distribution Account teams, Distribution Marketing, GBS, and Accounts Payable departments, to budget, track, and assure timely payment of sales and marketing expenses and the keep systems updated.
• Annual expense $250M.
• Input and update BCT allocations by quarter up to full-year budget to track Affiliate marketing spend.
• Review Budget Tracking report by affiliate to ensure the accuracy of the data and communicate changes to the all stakeholders.
• Coordinate monthly meetings with Account Team to review budget commitments by affiliate to assist in the month-end close and forecast process.
• Retrieve, ingest, and update monthly subscriber and financial data from Essbase for both revenue and expense to assist with monthly forecast process.
• Request new Projects and G/L Account segments to update chart of accounts and distribute to the Account teams for tracking marketing expense and processing or Payment Requests.
• Track, Troubleshoot, expedite, and investigate delayed payment processing to ensure vendors are paid on a timely manner.
• Update Approval Matrix based on appropriate approval privileges. Provide Budget Tracking Tool training and access for new employees.
• 2 years minimum experience with financial or accounting systems.
• 2-3 years working in a fast-paced business environment. Intermediate Excel (pivots, vlookups, hlookups, index match) and PowerPoint skills are required.
• College level course work in business or related field.
• Desirable requirements: Familiar with Warner Media financial and accounting systems.
• Strong organization and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects in a team environment.
• Experience using Hyperion/SmartView/Essbase products is a plus as well as General Ledger systems (e.g., Oracle/SAP).
• BA in business, finance, or accounting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y857-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.