Culver City, CA
WarnerMedia seeks an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide outstanding support two Communications Leads on the WarnerMedia Corporate Communications team across our Media Relations, Talent Relations, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, and Corporate events functions.
• Perform a variety of administrative duties with minimal supervision including scheduling meetings (both large and small-scale), arranging travel plans, preparing/submitting expense reports, ordering office supplies, and answering phones. Manage executive calendars and group meetings. Ensure schedules are optimized as best as possible. Proactively look for conflicts and resolve.
• Responsible for handling all expense reports and assists with the handling of invoicing.
• Draft and proofread correspondence, presentations, and other materials.
• Prepare and distribute documents for meetings and draft written responses or reply by phone or e-mail when necessary on behalf of the executive.
• Coordinate the preparation of reports and PowerPoint decks for both internal and external audiences, as needed.
• Answer non-routine correspondence and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Performs other related duties and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• College degree preferred.
• Proven success supporting senior executives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information appropriately.
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, MS Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
• Motivated, reliable self-starter with strong ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Solid ability to prioritize work to meet specific deadlines and anticipate the needs of the executives.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a team member, with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Resourcefulness is baked into your DNA.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7wnm-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.