Early Career Recruiter
Los Angeles, CA
WarnerMedia seeks an Equity and Inclusion Marketing Director for the Diversity & Engagement department. As Equity & Inclusion Marketing Director, you'll have the unique opportunity to chart the way forward for how WarnerMedia engages with diverse audiences domestically and globally and share culturally relevant narratives about WarnerMedia's mission, content and impact. Reporting the Vice-President, you'll work cross-functionally with our Corporate Communications, Employee Communications, Social Media, and Equity and Inclusion Leadership teams to shape our multicultural marketing strategy, activations and events.
Seasoned, versatile and results-oriented multicultural marketing professional with proven success in developing culturally relevant campaigns, driving awareness and achieving objectives.
• Develop and execute strategic initiatives (campaigns and events) to engage multi-cultural constituencies while contributing to and leveraging an internal newsletter/e-zine/microsite.
• Craft briefs and marketing strategy to inform the execution of digital/social media creative and plans as well as identify and develop strategic marketing partnerships.
• Utilize insights to drive strategy and execution of culturally relevant outreach to the Latino/x, African American/Black, Asian American. LGBQT consumers with a focus on authenticity.
Execute internal and external multicultural speaker series, panels and symposiums for cross-functional events and cultural milestones.
• Collaborate with content developers and editorial teams across digital and experiential to brainstorm and curate initiatives.
• Liaise with internal communications/marketing partners to develop programs around key cultural milestones for multicultural markets.
• Expertise in brand positioning,
• strategic planning and analysis
• creative development, and launch execution.
• Strong understanding of paid media landscape and related data.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
• 7-9 years in a media/entertainment environment preferred and a digital/editorial background or experience is a plus.