The Digital Production team is looking for a dedicated NYC or ATL-based T3 to create live digital programming for our platforms, with a heavy focus on B/R Betting. B/R Betting is an ''audience-first'' portfolio, and the ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent organizational and communication skills, in order to ensure that we deliver on our commitments to our audience.
B/R Betting's start up culture encourages all team members to think outside the box and develop tactics to implement great ideas. Our employees are self-starters who find ways to get things done, have high expectations of themselves, hold their peers to those same high expectations, and are never afraid to jump in and do any and all work required to drive growth and success.
This person will be someone with a passion for pushing the boundaries of new content experiences and who gets excited about culture. But you can't take yourself too seriously because this is fun, and we are determined to create the most entertaining and innovative social experiences space. We work in a fast-paced, 24-7 field in a laid-back environment. While the focus is Betting, you'll be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
• Organize and track all audience communication for B/R Betting, specifically around giveaways and the sourcing of User-Generated Content.
• Ensure that B/R Betting delights its core external stakeholders – the audience - in all direct communication.
• Form informed opinions on B/R Betting's Audience Relations strategy and set it up to scale smoothly as the portfolio continues to grow.
• Participate in the pitch, plan and production phases for B/R Betting and other platforms
• Work collaboratively with other producers
• Work with leadership for pre-production, shoots and post-production needs
• Demonstrate creativity and be a thought and idea leader
• Show an eagerness to learn, a hunger to work hard, and an ability to get things done
• This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon)
• 1-2 years of experience in video production, social video or related field
• Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
• High level of personal organization and ability to manage multiple responsibilities concurrently
• Extreme attention to detail and refusal to let anything, no matter how small, slip through the cracks
• Strong work ethic and tolerance for flexibility in plans and strategies
• Ability to deal politely and calmly with occasional dissatisfied audience members
• Desire to consistently go above and beyond
• Knowledge across pop culture, sports, sports betting and social media platforms
T3 Trainee Program
• The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry.
• Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions.
• All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation from an accredited university.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33j2n-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.